OUR INTENSIVE CARE SERVICES ARE COMPLETELY FREE, YOU WILL NOT PAY DIFFERENCE FEE IN ANY WAY
Yaşam Hospital General Intensive Care Unit is a fully equipped department with a total of 19 beds in 15 adult intensive care units and 4 neonatal intensive care units, with a full staff working 24 hours a day.
Intensive care is a hospital unit where hygienic conditions are provided, which allows the functions of the patient to remain within normal limits due to one or more organ deficiencies, and where high-level care is provided, especially using artificial respiration and other supportive devices during the continuation of intensive treatments.
- Patients who require close follow-up after major surgery,
- Patients with serious infections
- Patients with cerebral hemorrhage,
- Patients with sudden stroke
- Patients with severe respiratory failure,
- Cases of poisoning with impaired vital functions and/or expected deterioration,
- Patients with general body trauma (traffic accidents, work accidents, falling from height, etc.)
- Those with nervous system disease