As Özel Yaşam Hastanesi, our goal is to provide accurate and reliable laboratory results to our patients in the fastest way. Our laboratory provides service with state-of-the-art devices.
Our laboratory is at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our young and dynamic team.
Biochemistry, Hormone, Hematology, Serology, Urine, Stool, Infertility, Microbiology and Pathology tests are performed in our laboratory. The audits carried out are audited by independent audit institutions.
Biochemistry Specialist Physician, Biologists and Laboratory Technicians work in our laboratory.
The most accurate and reliable results are provided to our patients with continuous maintenance, calibration and control practices in the laboratory. Results are available online to outpatient clinics and services. In addition, our patients can see and print their results online from the website of our hospital.
Disposable materials are used in our laboratory during sample collection and testing from our patients.
The explanations of the test groups studied in our laboratory are given below.
All Clinical Biochemistry analyzes are performed.
• Liver Enzymes: AST (SGOT), ALT (SGPT), GGT
• Kidney function tests: Urea, Creatinine
• Blood Fats: Cholesterol, Triglyceride, HDL, LDL, VLDL
• Blood Sugar and Sugar loading tests, HbA1c, Microalbumin
• Enzymes: CK, CK-MB, Amylase, LDH, ALP
• Iron and Iron Binding Capacity
• Electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Chlorine
• Many routine biochemistry analyzes such as Uric Acid are performed and results can be given in less than two hours.
• Thyroid hormones: T3, T4, Free T3, Free T4, TSH
• Pregnancy and fertility hormones: Beta HCG, FSH, LH, Prolactin, Progesterone, Estradiol
• Male fertility hormones: Total Testosterone, Free Testosterone
• Diabetes Hormones: Insulin
• Anemia Hormones: Ferritin
• Vitamins: Vitamin B12 and Folate
• Tumor markers: CEA, CA 19-9, CA 15-3, CA 125, AFP, PSA
• Allergy: Total IgE, Respiratory Panel, Food Panel, Child Panel
• Heart: Troponin I
• First (double test) and second trimester (triple test) screening tests, in which some genetic diseases of the baby in the womb are screened in pregnant women
• Hepatitis markers: HBsAg, Anti-HBs, HCV
• HIV (AIDS)
• ASO, CRP, RF (Rheumatic Factors)
• TORCH Panel (Toxoplasma, Rubella, Cytomegalovirus): Pregnancy studies
• Brucella, Syphilis and Ulcer (H. Pylori) tests
• Blood count (with 20 parameters)
• Blood group, Sedimentation
• PTZ, APTT are tests that can give results in less than two hours.
URINE AND FEET EXAMINATIONS
• Complete Urine Examination (TIT)
• Creatinine clearance
• Parasite in stool
• Occult blood in stool
• Stool Rotavirus
• Sperm Washing
**** ALSO, OUR HOSPITAL HAS AGREEMENT WITH DUZEN LABORATORY GROUP