In the orthopedics and traumatology clinic, our experienced specialist physician provides services for the diagnosis and treatment of all kinds of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
Our hospital, Orthopedics and Traumatology Polyclinic provides services in imaging and operating room conditions with all the facilities of modern medicine. With its high-tech equipment, it is possible to apply all kinds of orthopedics and trauma surgery 24 hours a day.
The damage caused by the conscious or unconscious force applied to the human body from the outside is defined as trauma. Orthopedically, trauma is defined as fracture, dislocation, and fracture-dislocation. If the damage caused by such injuries is not treated in a timely and appropriate manner, it results in incorrect union or nonunion. These unpleasant consequences negatively affect the remaining life of the person, both in terms of health and social aspects. In our clinic, the most appropriate treatment is given for fractures, dislocations and soft tissue injuries that develop as a result of all kinds of injuries.
In our polyclinic; Sports injuries, calcifications, trauma (treatment of fractures, dislocations, muscle-tendon tears and ruptures) and congenital orthopedic deformations and other orthopedic problems are treated.
In our clinic, injuries in the knee and other joints can be operated with arthroscopy (closed method).
Hand problems can be treated with microsurgery in our clinic.
Services Provided in Our Orthopedics and Traumatology Clinic
- Treatment of all kinds of small and large bone fractures
- hip replacement
- Knee arthroplasty
- Treatment of Benign Bone Tumors
- Hallux valgus (deformity surgery) curvature, shortness, deformities
- Nerve compression at the wrist and elbow level (carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Soft tissue surgeries (tendon repairs and nerve compression)
- Scoliosis and kyphosis Deformity disorders in children with Cp
- Anterior cruciate ligament and meniscus surgeries are performed.
- Hand and upper extremity surgery
- Sports medicine / sports injuries
- Foot, ankle and lower extremity surgery
- pediatric orthopedics
- arthroscopic surgery