Cardiology is the science that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Our hospital aims to serve you with its experienced staff and medical equipment in order to improve, protect and maintain heart health by combining medical examination and medical technology.
Close observation and treatment of heart diseases can be done in our coronary intensive care unit.
Diseases Diagnosed and Treated Cardiologically
- Heart attack
- coronary artery disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Rhythm and Conduct Disorders
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Diagnosis and treatment of varicose veins)
- Aortic Vascular Diseases
- Congenital Heart Diseases
- cardiological emergency procedures
Our Cardiological Procedures
- ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY (B-M Mode Doppler and Color Doppler)
- 24 Hour ECG Monitoring (RİTM HOLTER)
- 24 Hour Blood Pressure Monitoring (Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring) (BLOOD PRESSURE HOLTER)
- Stress ECG (Exercise TEST)
- Doppler ultrasonography
- Laboratory analyzes